Photo 1 of 5Next
American Standard 8 In. Widespread 2-Handle Wall-Mount Service Sink Utility Faucet (lovely American Standard Service Sink Faucet #1)
American Standard Service Sink Faucet was uploaded at January 17, 2018 at 9:09 am. It is posted in the Sink category. American Standard Service Sink Faucet is labelled with American Standard Service Sink Faucet, American, Standard, Service, Sink, Faucet..
(ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
(stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
n., adj., v., -iced, -ic•ing.
- an act of helpful activity;
aid: to do someone a service.
- the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the public.
- the providing or a provider of accommodation and activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair, etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
- the organized system of apparatus, appliances, employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation required by the public: a television repair service.
- the supplying or a supplier of public communication and transportation: telephone service; bus service.
- the performance of duties or the duties performed as or by a waiter or servant;
occupation or employment as a waiter or servant.
- employment in any duties or work for a person, organization, government, etc.
- a department of public employment, an administrative division of a government, or the body of public servants in it: the diplomatic service.
- the duty or work of public servants.
- the serving of a sovereign, state, or government in some official capacity.
- the armed forces: in the service.
- a branch of the armed forces, as the army or navy: Which service were you in during the war?
- [Ordn.]the actions required in loading and firing a cannon: service of the piece.
- Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another;
helpful or professional activity: medical services.
- something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit: Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.
- Also called divine service. public religious worship according to prescribed form and order.
- a ritual or form prescribed for public worship or for some particular occasion: the marriage service.
- the serving of God by obedience, piety, etc.: voluntary service.
- a musical setting of the sung portions of a liturgy.
- a set of dishes, utensils, etc., for general table use or for particular use: a tea service; service for eight.
- See answering service.
- the serving of a process or writ upon a person.
- tarred spun yarn or other small stuff for covering the exterior of a rope.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.)
- the act or manner of putting the ball or shuttlecock into play;
- the ball or shuttlecock as put into play.
- the mating of a female animal with the male.
- at someone's service, ready to be of help or use to someone;
at one's disposal: You will have an English-speaking guide at your service.
- be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.
- of service;
- of, pertaining to, or used by servants, delivery people, etc., or in serving food: service stairs; the service pieces in a set of dishes.
- supplying aids or services rather than products or goods: Medicine is one of the service professions.
- supplying maintenance and repair: He operates a service center for electrical appliances.
- of, for, or pertaining to the armed forces of a country or one of them: a service academy.
- charged for providing service: a service fee of 15 percent on the restaurant check.
- providing, authorizing, or guaranteeing service: a service industry; a service contract.
- to make fit for use;
restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
- to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
- (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
- [Finance.]to pay off (a debt) over a period of time, as by meeting periodic interest payments.
(singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
(fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
American Standard Service Sink Faucet have 5 images it's including American Standard 8 In. Widespread 2-Handle Wall-Mount Service Sink Utility Faucet, American Standard, Charming American Standard Service Sink Faucet #3 Park Supply Of America, Wall-Mounted Service Sink Faucet, Chrome Modern-utility-sink-faucets, American Standard. Following are the attachments:
Charming American Standard Service Sink Faucet #3 Park Supply Of America
Wall-Mounted Service Sink Faucet, Chrome Modern-utility-sink-faucets
The color impression hasbeen confirmed as being a method for your generation of the style or persona of the bedroom, psychological effect, design, as well as disposition. Colors can be shown using the occurrence of furniture, accessories comfortable furnishings, wall paint designs, ornaments home, possibly wallpaper home.
The clear presence of furniture since it dominates along with assortment, a space will significantly influence the effect that in with a furniture. Produce no error of merging color with all the place furniture you have. Here are some opinions that will be induced the different colors for your home furnishings or furniture's design.
Particularly if you have pets such as dogs or cats, must steer clear of furniture and accessories' usage is white. You will be frustrated with additional treatment. The colour that is white is normally rapidly obvious if spots or soil. So you will undoubtedly be pleased rundown and rapidly obsolete, thus no-more elegant furniture.
Additional hues that you can employ never to offer particular results on the usage of your home furniture style. In case you select American Standard Service Sink Faucet that induced the mystical, for natural coloring you can choose green or brown leaves. By showing the colour black for an elegant and graceful feeling could be displayed.
Favor American Standard Service Sink Faucet, will give the impression, a fresh impression and straightforward impression. In case you design it for delicate furnishings furniture purposes this impression appears to be austere shades. But if you are creating furniture for chair or desk it will give the perception of a stylish and basic. White would work for covering a chair, a sofa.
The usage of this layout applies in case you curently have kids who are produced outdated. In case your youngsters are youngsters, you ought to stay away from these hues. Why? Yes ofcourse, to avoid the perception of dirty that caused in using your chosen furniture since not him youngsters.
5 images of American Standard Service Sink Faucet
Relevant Pictures on American Standard Service Sink Faucet