Photo 1 of 4Next
Charming An Officer And A Spy Awesome Ideas #2 An Officer And A Spy
This blog post of An Officer And A Spy was uploaded at January 17, 2018 at 9:08 am. It is uploaded under the Office category. An Officer And A Spy is tagged with An Officer And A Spy, An, Officer, And, A, Spy..
(ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
(ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
(and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Spy spy (spī),USA pronunciation
n., pl. spies, v., spied, spy•ing.
- a person employed by a government to obtain secret information or intelligence about another, usually hostile, country, esp. with reference to military or naval affairs.
- a person who keeps close and secret watch on the actions and words of another or others.
- a person who seeks to obtain confidential information about the activities, plans, methods, etc., of an organization or person, esp. one who is employed for this purpose by a competitor: an industrial spy.
- the act of spying.
- to observe secretively or furtively with hostile intent (often fol. by on or upon).
- to act as a spy;
engage in espionage.
- to be on the lookout;
- to search for or examine something closely or carefully.
- to catch sight of suddenly;
descry: to spy a rare bird overhead.
- to discover or find out by observation or scrutiny (often fol. by out).
- to observe (a person, place, enemy, etc.) secretively or furtively with hostile intent.
- to inspect or examine or to search or look for closely or carefully.
The article about An Officer And A Spy have 4 photos it's including Charming An Officer And A Spy Awesome Ideas #2 An Officer And A Spy, New Statesman, Harris, Robert / An Officer And A Spy, Nice An Officer And A Spy Design #5 Harris Officer Spy. Here are the photos:
Harris, Robert / An Officer And A Spy
Nice An Officer And A Spy Design #5 Harris Officer Spy
An Officer And A Spy hasbeen selected by the newly-married pair to complete your house. Along with its design that is contemporary but nevertheless easy, this desk already been on account of many rewards such as for example could be used as a way of collecting the family, a child's understanding together, a location so forth and to place your kitchen gear.
This stand is generally along with a-mini home but can be positioned on another room. Pricing stand can be cheaper than other desk due to its size that is small. There is no harm in playing some design multifunctional tavern table below for motivation, if you like to purchase this table.
The An Officer And A Spy suited to kitchen space's current form. This mini-table comes with a smooth form that is rectangular to generate it look more respectable to get a dynamic couple that is young. So didn't invest long a new pair that are super hectic contemporary platforms may also be easier treated and cleaned.
An Officer And A Spy Images Album
More Posts on An Officer And A Spy