Photo 1 of 8Next
Amazing Club Chair Slip Covers #1 Sanctuary Galway T-cushion Stretch Chair Slipcover
This article about Club Chair Slip Covers was published at January 17, 2018 at 9:09 am. It is uploaded on the Chair category. Club Chair Slip Covers is labelled with Club Chair Slip Covers, Club, Chair, Slip, Covers..
(klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
(châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
(slip),USA pronunciation v., slipped or (Archaic) slipt;
- to move, flow, pass, or go smoothly or easily;
slide: Water slips off a smooth surface.
- to slide suddenly or involuntarily;
to lose one's foothold, as on a smooth surface: She slipped on the icy ground.
- to move, slide, or start gradually from a place or position: His hat had slipped over his eyes.
- to slide out of or become disengaged from a fastening, the grasp, etc.: The soap slipped from my hand.
- to pass without having been acted upon or used;
get away: to let an opportunity slip.
- to pass from the mind, memory, or consciousness.
- to elapse or pass quickly or imperceptibly (often fol. by away or by): The years slipped by.
- to become involved or absorbed easily: to slip into a new way of life.
- to move or go quietly, cautiously, or unobtrusively: to slip out of a room.
- to put on or take off a garment easily or quickly: She slipped on the new sweater. He slipped off his shoes.
- to make a mistake or error: As far as I know, you haven't slipped once.
- to fall below a standard or accustomed level, or to decrease in quantity or quality;
deteriorate: His work slipped last year.
- to be said or revealed inadvertently (usually fol. by out): The words just slipped out.
- to read, study, consider, etc., without attention: He slipped over the most important part.
- (of an aircraft when excessively banked) to slide sideways, toward the center of the curve described in turning. Cf. skid (def. 18).
- to cause to move, pass, go, etc., with a smooth, easy, or sliding motion.
- to put, place, pass, insert, or withdraw quickly or stealthily: to slip a letter into a person's hand.
- to put on or take off (a garment) easily or quickly: He slipped the shirt over his head.
- to let or make (something) slide out of a fastening, the hold, etc.: I slipped the lock, and the door creaked open.
- to release from a leash, harness, etc., as a hound or a hawk.
- to get away or free oneself from;
escape (a pursuer, restraint, leash, etc.): The cow slipped its halter.
- to untie or undo (a knot).
- to let go entirely, as an anchor cable or an anchor.
- to pass from or escape (one's memory, attention, knowledge, etc.).
- to dislocate;
put out of joint or position: I slipped a disk in my back.
- to shed or cast: The rattlesnake slipped its skin.
- to ignore, pass over, or omit, as in speaking or writing.
- to let pass unheeded;
neglect or miss.
- [Boxing.]to evade or avoid (a blow) by moving or turning the body quickly: He slipped a right and countered with a hard left.
- (of animals) to bring forth (offspring) prematurely.
- to detach (a railway car) from a moving train as it passes through a station.
- let slip, to reveal unintentionally: to let slip the truth.
- slip a cog. See cog 1 (def. 6).
- slip away:
- to depart quietly or unobtrusively;
- to recede;
slowly vanish: All those facts I had memorized just slipped away.
- slip between the cracks. See crack (def. 52).
- slip someone's mind, to be forgotten: I was supposed to phone, but it slipped my mind.
- slip something over on, to deceive;
trick. Also, slip one over on.
- slip up, to make an error;
fail: I slipped up and put the letter in the wrong envelope.
- an act or instance of slipping.
- a sudden losing of one's foothold, as on slippery ground.
- a mistake in judgment;
- a mistake or oversight, as in speaking or writing, esp. a small one due to carelessness: a minor slip in addition; a slip of the tongue.
- an error in conduct;
- something easily slipped on or off.
- a decline or fall in quantity, quality, extent, etc., or from a standard or accustomed level: a slip in prices.
- a woman's undergarment, sleeveless and usually having shoulder straps, extending from above the bust down to the hemline of the outer dress.
- an underskirt, as a half-slip or petticoat.
- a pillowcase.
- an inclined plane, sloping to the water, on which vessels are built or repaired.
- the difference between the speed at which a screw propeller or paddle wheel would move if it were working against a solid and the actual speed at which it advances through the water.
- a space between two wharves or in a dock for vessels to lie in.
- the difference between the synchronous and the operating speeds of a motor.
- the difference between output speed and input or theoretical speed in certain fluid or electromagnetic devices, as couplings or motors.
- (in pumps) the difference between the actual volume of water or other liquid delivered by a pump during one complete stroke and the theoretical volume as determined by calculation of the displacement.
- unintended movement or play between mechanical parts or the like.
- the position of a fielder who stands behind and to the offside of the wicketkeeper.
- the fielder playing this position.
- the relative displacement of formerly adjacent points on opposite sides of a fault, measured along the fault plane.
- a small fault.
- Also called glide. plastic deformation of one part of a metallic crystal relative to the other part due to shearing action.
- give someone the slip, to elude a pursuer;
escape: The murderer gave the police the slip.
(kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
This post of Club Chair Slip Covers have 8 pictures including Amazing Club Chair Slip Covers #1 Sanctuary Galway T-cushion Stretch Chair Slipcover, Exceptional Club Chair Slip Covers #2 DIY Network, Armchair Slipcovers, Darla Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover, Nice Club Chair Slip Covers #5 Image Of: Slipcovers For Chairs With Arms, English Rolled Arm Furniture, Clean White Club Chair Slipcover With Beautiful Decorative Ribbons, Wonderful Club Chair Slip Covers Good Ideas #8 Cozy Cottage Slipcovers - Club Chair. Following are the attachments:
Exceptional Club Chair Slip Covers #2 DIY Network
Darla Box Cushion Armchair Slipcover
Nice Club Chair Slip Covers #5 Image Of: Slipcovers For Chairs With Arms
English Rolled Arm Furniture
Clean White Club Chair Slipcover With Beautiful Decorative Ribbons
Wonderful Club Chair Slip Covers Good Ideas #8 Cozy Cottage Slipcovers - Club Chair
Are you searching for the Club Chair Slip Covers? You should look at concerning the decor of the living-room in addition to worry about furniture agreements if you like to really have a family room that is appealing and lovely. Once you choose to possess a decoration to your existing room, you might also need to take into consideration about the stability of your living room.
As well as wallpaper, there's plenty of other Club Chair Slip Covers that you can decide for your livingroom. For instance, when you have a living-room that is little, you'll be able to fit a reflection on the wall having a distinctive shape. Moreover, it provides a bigger watch, the reflection will definitely decorate your room that is living. Artwork etc can be also used by you.
If your room is filled with furniture, you need to use this wallpaper in only a complete wall-in your livingroom. Wallpaper truly going to decorate your family room although you simply utilize it while in the wall.
Decorating tips first living room wall as possible have for your existing room is wallpaper if you would like with an sophisticated search of your livingroom. There are plenty of wallpaper designs that are beautiful that you could elect to adorn your living room wall decoration to make use of this kind, you have to take into account the living room's stability.
8 images of Club Chair Slip Covers
Related Pictures on Club Chair Slip Covers