Photo 1 of 2Next
Cross-section Of The Human Brain With Alzheimer's Disease Royalty-free Stock Vector Art (exceptional Cross Section Human Brain #1)
Cross Section Human Brain was published on January 17, 2018 at 9:09 am. This article is uploaded at the Sectional category. Cross Section Human Brain is labelled with Cross Section Human Brain, Cross, Section, Human, Brain..
(krôs, kros),USA pronunciation
n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
(sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
(hyo̅o̅′mən or, often, yo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or having the nature of people: human frailty.
- consisting of people: the human race.
- of or pertaining to the social aspect of people: human affairs.
- sympathetic; humane: a warmly human understanding.
hu ′man•like′, adj.
- a human being.
hu ′man•ness, n.
(brān),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the central nervous system enclosed in the cranium of humans and other vertebrates, consisting of a soft, convoluted mass of gray and white matter and serving to control and coordinate the mental and physical actions.
- (in many invertebrates) a part of the nervous system more or less corresponding to the brain of vertebrates.
- Sometimes, brains. (used with a pl. v.) understanding;
- the brain as the center of thought, understanding, etc.;
- brains, a member of a group who is regarded as its intellectual leader or planner: The junior partner is the brains of the firm.
- a very intelligent or brilliant person.
- the controlling or guiding mechanism in a computer, robot, pacemaker, etc.
- the part of a computer system for coordination or guidance, as of a missile.
- beat one's brains out, to try very hard to understand and work out a problem, remember something, etc.: She beat her brains out studying for the exam.
- have something on the brain, to have an obsession;
be occupied with: Lately I seem to have food on the brain.
- pick someone's brains, to obtain information by questioning another person rather than by seeking it independently: He refused to prepare for the exam but counted on being able to pick his roommate's brains.
- to smash the skull of.
- to hit or bang (someone) on the head.
Cross Section Human Brain have 2 images , they are Cross-section Of The Human Brain With Alzheimer's Disease Royalty-free Stock Vector Art, Cross Section Human Brain Home Design Ideas #3 Figure 1: Schematic Illustration Of The Human Brain. The Cross Section Of The Brain. Below are the images:
Cross Section Human Brain Home Design Ideas #3 Figure 1: Schematic Illustration Of The Human Brain. The Cross Section Of The Brain
This type's advantages are authentic and pure. Color-correction can be done via a means of varnish. However, this type of timber flooring value offer comparatively large because it consists of wooden pieces. The installation cause chemical odors from concluding and generally requires a time that is long.
This type of content isn't tolerant to humidity. This type of lumber is actually a clone of the first wooden floors where the upper level resembles timber motif produced from a form of plastic. Since it consists of plastic material so as better damage resistance. But if you crave a warm environment with natural motifs produced from the Cross Section Human Brain that is initial Flooring is obviously not a good choice.
The features of engineered wood flooring is often termed manufactured parquet is in the process are created such that the common conditions that usually occur in stable wood including devaluation and bending doesn't occur, the way the technology technique coating where the layers of wood fixed with grain direction opposite together layers, the top level is made of venner (layers of lumber).
Cross Section Human Brain Pictures Collection
Related Pictures on Cross Section Human Brain