Photo 1 of 5Next
Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk Images #1 More By Chantal Kreviazuk
The article about Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk was published on June 1, 2017 at 12:17 pm. This post is published on the Home category. Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk is tagged with Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk, Feels, Like, Home, Chantal, Kreviazuk..
(fēl),USA pronunciation v., felt, feel•ing, n.
- to perceive or examine by touch.
- to have a sensation of (something), other than by sight, hearing, taste, or smell: to feel a toothache.
- to find or pursue (one's way) by touching, groping, or cautious moves.
- to be or become conscious of.
- to be emotionally affected by: to feel one's disgrace keenly.
- to experience the effects of: The whole region felt the storm.
- to have a particular sensation or impression of (often used reflexively and usually fol. by an adjunct or complement): to feel oneself slighted.
- to have a general or thorough conviction of;
believe: I feel he's guilty.
- to have perception by touch or by any nerves of sensation other than those of sight, hearing, taste, and smell.
- to make examination by touch;
- to perceive a state of mind or a condition of body: to feel happy; to feel well.
- to have a sensation of being: to feel warm.
- to make itself perceived or apparent;
seem: How does it feel to be rich?
- feel for:
- to feel sympathy for or compassion toward;
empathize with: I know you're disappointed and upset, and I feel for you.
- [Southeastern Pennsylvania and Maryland.]to have a liking or desire for: If you feel for more pie, just help yourself.
- feel like, to have a desire for;
be favorably disposed to: I don't feel like going out tonight. Do you feel like a movie?
- feel like oneself, to be in one's usual frame of mind or state of health: She hasn't been feeling like herself since the accident.Also, feel oneself.
- feel no pain. See pain (def. 5).
- feel out, to attempt to ascertain (the nature of a situation, someone's attitude, etc.) by indirect or subtle means: Why not feel out the other neighbors' opinions before you make a complaint.
- feel up, Slang (vulgar). to fondle or touch (someone) in a sexual manner.
- feel up to, to feel or be able to;
be capable of: He didn't feel up to going to the theater so soon after his recent illness.
- a quality of an object that is perceived by feeling or touching: the soft feel of cotton.
- a sensation of something felt;
a vague mental impression or feeling: a feel of winter; a feel of sadness in the air.
- the sense of touch: soft to the feel.
- native ability or acquired sensitivity: to have a feel for what is right.
- an act or instance of touching with the hand or fingers.
- (vulgar). an act or instance of feeling up.
- cop a feel, Slang (vulgar). to touch another person's body sexually, often in a quick and surreptitious way.
(līk),USA pronunciation adj., (Poetic) lik•er, lik•est, prep., adv., conj., n., v., liked, lik•ing, interj.
- of the same form, appearance, kind, character, amount, etc.: I cannot remember a like instance.
- corresponding or agreeing in general or in some noticeable respect;
analogous: drawing, painting, and like arts.
- bearing resemblance.
- likely: 'Tis like that he's gone mad.
- about: The poor chap seemed like to run away.
- something like, [Informal.]something approaching or approximating: It looked something like this.
- in like manner with;
in the manner characteristic of: He works like a beaver.
- resembling (someone or something): He is just like his father. Your necklace is just like mine.
- characteristic of: It would be like him to forget our appointment.
- as if there is promise of;
indicative of: It looks like rain.
- as if someone or something gives promise of being: She looks like a good prospect for the job.
- disposed or inclined to (usually prec. by feel): to feel like going to bed.
- similar or comparable to: There is nothing like a cold drink of water when one is thirsty. What was he like?
- (used correlatively to indicate similarity through relationship): like father, like son.
- (used to establish an intensifying, often facetious, comparison): sleeping like a log.
such as: There are numerous hobbies you might enjoy, like photography or painting.
- like anything, very much;
with great intensity: He wanted like anything to win.
approximately: The house is more like 40 than 20 years old.
- likely or probably: Like enough he'll come with us. Like as not her leg is broken.
- as it were;
in a way;
- to a degree;
more or less: standing against the wall, looking very tough like.
- in the same way as;
as: It happened like you might expect it would.
- as if: He acted like he was afraid. The car runs like new.
- (used esp. after forms ofbeto introduce reported speech or thought): She's like, "I don't believe it," and I'm like, "No, it's true!"
- a similar or comparable person or thing, or like persons or things;
counterpart, match, or equal (usually prec. by a possessive adjective or the): No one has seen his like in a long time. Like attracts like.
ilk (usually prec. by a possessive adjective): I despise moochers and their like.
- the like, something of a similar nature: They grow oranges, lemons, and the like.
- the like or likes of, someone or something similar to;
the equal of: I've never seen the like of it anywhere.
- like to or liked to, [South Midland and Southern U.S.]was on the verge of or came close to (doing something): The poor kid like to froze.
- (used esp. in speech, often nonvolitionally or habitually, to preface a sentence, to fill a pause, to express uncertainty, or to intensify or neutralize a following adjective): Like, why didn't you write to me? The music was, like, really great, you know?
(hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk have 5 images it's including Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk Images #1 More By Chantal Kreviazuk, Blast From The Past: 1999's “Before You” By CK, A Beautiful Funeral Song, \, ITunes - Apple, Since We Met: The Best Of 1996-2006 By Chantal Kreviazuk On Apple Music. Following are the pictures:
Blast From The Past: 1999's “Before You” By CK
A Beautiful Funeral Song, \
ITunes - Apple
Since We Met: The Best Of 1996-2006 By Chantal Kreviazuk On Apple Music
When the wooden ground has become ever more popular Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk can not be denied, perhaps has become a tendency while in interior design's ball. Various types and kind are increasingly mushrooming in the market. This requires you to precisely select what sort of timber surfaces are of quality that is good. But regrettably most of you are still perplexed in selecting a natural wood flooring with the imitation.
Visible in the following inquiries that usually develop from shoppers regarding the wooden floor. From your past post we could find wooden floors balanced for the family and before deciding to decide on a floor, is highly recommended beforehand unidentified destination using floor.
Since a lot of timber floor goods in the marketplace are not all-wood floor items are wooden surfaces that are authentic. Here we describe three types of timber flooring products noticed from your product as being a concern within the choice. Listed here are on picking a pure wood floors: Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk for example sheets of board of a specific dimension, three tips.
5 images of Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk
More Pictures of Feels Like Home Chantal Kreviazuk