Photo 1 of 4Next
Folding Wooden Stool (beautiful Folding Wooden Stools Design Inspirations #1)
This image about Folding Wooden Stools was uploaded at January 17, 2018 at 9:10 am. It is published under the Stool category. Folding Wooden Stools is labelled with Folding Wooden Stools, Folding, Wooden, Stools..
(fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
(wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Stools stool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Folding Wooden Stools have 4 photos including Folding Wooden Stool, Product Information, Charming Folding Wooden Stools Awesome Ideas #3 Fionia Folding Stool, Good Folding Wooden Stools Design #4 Wood Folding Bar Stools Decorating. Here are the attachments:
Charming Folding Wooden Stools Awesome Ideas #3 Fionia Folding Stool
Good Folding Wooden Stools Design #4 Wood Folding Bar Stools Decorating
This desk includes natural or metallic coloring for example grey, white or black. Seats are utilized also straightforward rather than too high with all 3 seats' variety. This table is simply useful for eating and chattering as the dimension isn't too large. Materials employed glass or ie metal.
Tabletops larger such that it may be used to place fruits products such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be slim using a round or rectangular legs are slim and little in order to steer clear of the perception of rigidity inside the kitchen.
The Folding Wooden Stools ideal for natural form of kitchen room. This natural desk includes a square-shape that is heavier than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural impression. This desk mixes natural colors like white and brown.
Folding Wooden Stools Images Gallery
Relevant Galleries on Folding Wooden Stools