Photo 1 of 8Next
Small . ( Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #1)
Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses was posted at June 26, 2018 at 8:12 pm. This blog post is uploaded under the Home category. Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses is tagged with Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses, Hidden, Rooms, Found, In, Old, Houses..
(hid′n),USA pronunciation adj.
covert: hidden meaning; hidden hostility.
- pp. of hide 1.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged secret, veiled;
(ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
(found),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of find.
- equipped, outfitted, or furnished: He bought a new boat, fully found.
- provided or furnished without additional charge, as to a tenant;
included within the price, rent, etc. (often used postpositively): Room to let, laundry found.
- something that is provided or furnished without charge, esp. meals given a domestic: Maid wanted, good salary and found.
(found),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set up or establish on a firm basis or for enduring existence: to found a new publishing company.
- to lay the lowest part of (a structure) on a firm base or ground: a house founded on solid rock.
- to base or ground (usually fol. by on or upon): a story founded on fact.
- to provide a basis or ground for.
(in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
(ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
(n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation
n., pl. hous•es
(hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
This blog post of Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses have 8 images it's including Small ., Attractive Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #2 Lots ., Lovely Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #3 5 Scariest Secret Rooms Ever Discovered - YouTube, Good Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #4 Victory Garden Update And The Secret Room Under The Hole In The Floor, It Was A Mess, Covered In Debris Along With The Remains Of 24 Old Bed Frames., 6 - Old Sign On Wall., Family Discover Ancient Chapel Hidden Under Their House | Creepy Hidden Rooms, Creepy And Blood, Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #9 The Living Room Had Been Left To Ruin And The Dining Room Still Had A Bed. Here are the pictures:
Attractive Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #2 Lots .
Lovely Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #3 5 Scariest Secret Rooms Ever Discovered - YouTube
Good Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #4 Victory Garden Update And The Secret Room Under The Hole In The Floor
It Was A Mess, Covered In Debris Along With The Remains Of 24 Old Bed Frames.
6 - Old Sign On Wall.
Family Discover Ancient Chapel Hidden Under Their House | Creepy Hidden Rooms, Creepy And Blood
Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses #9 The Living Room Had Been Left To Ruin And The Dining Room Still Had A Bed
You employ to read publications or simply besides getting used for engaging visitors, a livingroom usually. A chair that's a style that is slick will support the room's overall look. Nevertheless, the look must be consistent with the convenience presented. We suggest so that you can get the layout you enjoy, that you simply avoid extremely reducing ease.
In case your house is small, requiring the living room increases as a living room, you should think about if filled constantly, if the product is durable. Once your needs are fulfilled, you can observe towards the style and also the type. Is sensible to decide on age not a design that's not fixated by era. Hence, even though the craze changed, visitor chairs appears outdated or will not produce bored.
There are various choices smooth layout that offers ease that one may choose pills. Consequently, do not accept one alternative only. Again, do not wish to purchase a seat for good style alone. Along with the design, you should fit Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses ought to be achieved first.
Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses Photos Gallery
Relevant Pictures of Hidden Rooms Found In Old Houses